Scholarships by the community, for the community. Help those who otherwise might not be able to attend by donating to the scholarship fund. For every $350 we collect, we add one scholarship opportunity to the upcoming year. Scholarships will be distributed evenly across all semesters, with any imbalance going to the earliest semester. Any unused scholarship opportunities will roll over to the next semester.
For scholars, the cost is decreased by 50 percent. Scholarships are awarded to eligible Warriors on a first come, first served basis. See below for eligibility and requirements.
The FSS awards commitment to the Warrior Leader Program, and comes with a specific set of constraints and restraints:
- FSS eligibility is for Warriors at 14 ~ 22 years of age at time of registration.1
- FSS recipients must attend the entire 7-day training semester, plus…
- FSS recipients must attend the work party on Saturday prior to the semester.
- FSS recipients must submit a report of recruiting efforts by end of the year.2
1. Proof of age must be presented in-person at the beginning of the training semester.
2. The report of recruiting effort is anticipated as a single page report on any recruiting for One Shepherd – e.g. discussions with friends and family, promoting at a One Shepherd sanctioned trade show or convention, or promoting in social media such as YouTube videos or Facebook announcements. The promotion requirement is open to innovative ideas, or even word-of-mouth efforts that have been historically successful.